Snowguard's Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Snowguard's Aspect is a defensive enhancement that provides a damage reduction bonus when the player is within their own Blizzard. It can help the player survive longer in combat by mitigating the damage taken from enemies. The exact amount of damage reduction varies, but it can be a useful enhancement for players who specialize in cold spells. Snowguard's Aspect is a defensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Sorceress class.
NOTE: Stats updated as of Patch 1.0.3, released June 27th.
Diablo 4 Snowguard's Aspect Information
- While within your own Blizzard, you take [20-25%] less damage.
- Type: Defensive
- Can be used by the Sorceress class
How to get Snowguard's Aspect in Diablo 4
Snowguard's Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Fetid Mausoleum dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers.
- NOTE: In order to unlock the Fetid Mausoleum Dungeon, you need to progress in the Campaign in Hawezar.
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Snowguard's Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here