Casting Ice Armor makes you Unstoppable for [2.0-3.0] seconds.
Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Snowveiled Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Snowveiled Aspect is a defensive enhancement that grants the player Unstoppable status for a short duration after casting Ice Armor. This enhancement can help the player avoid being stunned, knocked back, or otherwise affected by enemy attacks. The exact duration of the Unstoppable status varies, but it can be a useful defensive enhancement for players who rely on Ice Armor in combat. Snowveiled Aspect is a defensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Sorceress class.
Diablo 4 Snowveiled Aspect Information
- Casting Ice Armor makes you Unstoppable for [2.0-3.0] seconds.
- Type: Defensive
- Can be used by the Sorceress class
How to get Snowveiled Aspect in Diablo 4
Snowveiled Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Sarat's Lair dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Snowveiled Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!