Stable Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Stable Aspect provides a chance to trigger a free cast from Unstable Currents while it is not active. Your Shock Skills have a chance to trigger this free cast. This aspect can be a valuable addition for players who rely on their Shock abilities to deal damage to enemies. Stable Aspect is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Sorceress class.
NOTE: Chance for a free cast has increased from 5-10% to 7-12% as of Patch 1.1.0a.
Diablo 4 Stable Aspect Information
- While Unstable Currents is not active, your Shock Skills have a [7-12%] chance to trigger a free cast from it.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Sorceress class
How to get Stable Aspect in Diablo 4
Stable Aspect can be obtained by:
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Builds that use Stable Aspect in Diablo 4
Stable Aspect can be used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Stable Aspect Notes & Tips
- You do not need the Unstable Currents skill at all for this Aspect to function.
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here