Stats & Attributes for Diablo 4 covers the various attributes of the playable character. In this page, you can find all the information related to Status Ailments, Character Stats, etc.
Basic Stats in Diablo 4
Depending on the character class, each stat grants different bonuses. For example, as a Barbarian, each point of Strength will increase the damage of your skills, while Willpower improves Fury generation, and Dexterity grants critical chance. Meanwhile, as a Sorceress, Intelligence increases skill damage, Willpower grants critical chance, and Dexterity hastens mana recovery. Each stat also confers a secondary defensive bonus.
Status Ailments are conditions that can be applied to both Enemies and the Player by using Skills, Talents, Weapon Modifiers, Runes, etc. Status Ailments can be both positive or negative. Below you can see a list of all Status Ailments in Diablo 4.
- Chilled: Enemies have reduced movement speed. Repeatedly chilling an enemy will Freeze it.
- Frozen: Enemies cannot move or attack. Enemies can be Frozen by repeatedly chilling them.
- Immune: While Immune, you cannot be damaged and all negative effects are removed and prevented.
- Unstoppable: While Unstoppable, control impairing effects are removed and prevented
- Vulnerable: Enemies take 30% increased damage until all of their vulnerable life is removed.
- Fortified: Characters take 30% decreased damage until all of their fortified life is removed.
- Berserking: Increases your damage by 25% and your movement speed by 30%
Shrines can be found around the world of Diablo 4 and provide with a temporary passive boosts upon being activated. If a player is under the effect of a Shrine and activates a new one, the old effect will be removed and the new one will be applied with its timer reset. Below you can see a list of all Shrines in Diablo 4:
- Greed Shrine: Enemies drop gold when hit. - "Wherever the brave strike, riches follow."
- Lethal Shrine: All of your hits are critical Strikes. - "Fate guides the deft hand to strike true."