Deals Physical Damage
Steel Grasp is a Barbarian Skill in Diablo 4. Steel Grasp allows Barbarians to throw out chains that deal damage and pull in enemies.
Steel Grasp Diablo 4 Information
Steel Grasp belongs to the Barbarian class Skill Tree, and is part of the Weapon Mastery Cluster.
Active Skills can be ranked up to Rank 5. Players can also Enhance and then Upgrade the skill to add new features to its effects.
Active Skills are represented by big square icons in the Skill Tree menu.
Steel Grasp Effects in Diablo 4
Steel Grasp can be upgraded up to Rank 5, by spending more skill points. Upgrading Steel Grasp will further increase its benefits depending on its rank:
- Damage X [23%]
- Charge Cooldown 11 seconds
- Damage X [25%]
- Charge Cooldown 10.45 seconds
Diablo 4 Enhance & Upgrade for Steel Grasp
You can Enhance Steel Grasp to add the following effects:
- Enhanced Steel Grasp: Steel Grasp also makes enemies Vulnerable for 2.5 seconds.
After enhancing Steel Grasp, you may also Upgrade it, to get the following effects depending on the upgrade you selected. You may only choose 1 of these:
- Fighter's Steel Grasp: If Steel Grasp damages an enemy, gain Berserking for 2 seconds.
- Warrior's Steel Grasp: Steel Grasp Gains 1 additional Charge.
Enhancements and Upgrades are represented by diamond shaped icons in the Skill Tree menu
Builds that use Steel Grasp in Diablo 4
Steel Grasp is used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Steel Grasp Notes & Tips
- Other Notes & Tips for Steel Grasp goes here