Generate Spirit: 14
Storm Strike is a Druid Skill in Diablo 4. Storm Strike strikes your weapon, unleashing a chain lightning effect that damages your target and up to 3 nearby enemies. Gain Damage Reduction for a short duration after using Storm Strike.
NOTE: The Damage Reduction has been reduced from 25% to 15% in Patch 1.1.0a.
Storm Strike Diablo 4 Information
Storm Strike belongs to the Druid class Skill Tree, and is part of the Basic Cluster.
Active Skills can be ranked up to Rank 5. Players can also Enhance and then Upgrade the skill to add new features to its effects.
Active Skills are represented by big square icons in the Skill Tree menu.
Storm Strike Effects in Diablo 4
Storm Strike can be upgraded up to Rank 5, by spending more skill points. Upgrading Storm Strike will further increase its benefits depending on its rank:
- DamageX [20%]
- DamageX [22%]
- DamageX [24%]
- DamageX [26%]
- DamageX [28%]
Diablo 4 Enhance & Upgrade for Storm Strike
You can Enhance Storm Strike to add the following effects:
- Enhanced Storm Strike: Storm Strike has a 15% chance to Immobilize all enemies hit for 2.5 seconds.
After enhancing Storm Strike, you may also Upgrade it, to get the following effects depending on the upgrade you selected. You may only choose 1 of these:
- Wild Storm Strike: Storm Strike chains to 2 additional targets.
- Fierce Storm Strike: Storm Strike has a 50% chance to make enemies Vulnerable for 3 seconds.
Enhancements and Upgrades are represented by diamond shaped icons in the Skill Tree menu
Builds that use Storm Strike in Diablo 4
Storm Strike is used in the following Builds:
- Nature's Fury Druid Build (Level 50-70 Build)
Diablo 4 Storm Strike Notes & Tips
- Other Notes & Tips for Storm Strike go here