Darkness Skills deal 3% [x] bonus damage to enemies who are slowed, and 3% [x] bonus damage to enemies who are stunned or immobilized. These bonuses stack and apply to shadow damage dealt by your Minions.
Terror is a Necromancer Skill in Diablo 4. Terror increases the damage darkness skill deal to slowed, stunned or immobilized. Note that these bonuses stack and apply to shadow damage dealt by your minions. You have to spend a point in Gloom or Crippling Darkness in order to be able to spend a point in Terror
Terror Diablo 4 Information
Terror belongs to the Necromancer Class Skill Tree, and is part of the Corpse & Macabre (2nd Cluster) Cluster.
Passive Skills can be ranked up to Rank 3.
Passive Skills are represented by small circular icons in the Skill Tree menu.
Terror Effects in Diablo 4
Terror grants the following effects, you can Rank up this skill up to Rank 3 by spending more Skill Points into this skill:
- Bonus Darkness Damage vs. Slowed3% [x]
- Bonus Darkness Damage vs. Stunned or Immobilizard 3% [x]
- Bonus Darkness Damage vs. Slowed 6% [x]
- Bonus Darkness Damage vs. Stunned or Immobilizard 6% [x]
- Bonus Darkness Damage vs. Slowed 9% [x]
- Bonus Darkness Damage vs. Stunned or Immobilizard 9% [x]
Builds that use Terror in Diablo 4
Terror is used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Terror Notes & Tips
- Other Notes & Lore for Terror go here