|Random Modifiers||+4% Attack Speed
Hit Effect: Up to 6.5% Chance to Slow
Lightning strikes a nearby enemy dealing 166 damage whenever you shapeshift
Thunderspire is a Staff in Diablo 4. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies, Bosses and to other Players in PVP. Each weapon has different properties provided by their random modifiers, which can make them more or less useful depending on the build.
The storm's rage is my own, brother. I call, and the skies roar in reply. - Vasily, to Bul-Kathos
Where to find Thunderspire
- Can be found as loot from Enemies
- Can be found inside Chests
- Thunderspire can be crafted with:
- List down Crafting Materials
- Any other Note and Trivia goes here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!