Spirit Cost: 40
Tornado Diablo 4 Information
Tornado belongs to the Druid class Skill Tree, and is part of the Core Cluster.
Active Skills can be ranked up to Rank 5. Players can also Enhance and then Upgrade the skill to add new features to its effects.
Active Skills are represented by big square icons in the Skill Tree menu.
Tornado Effects in Diablo 4
Tornado can be upgraded up to Rank 5, by spending more skill points. Upgrading Tornado will further increase its benefits depending on its rank:
- DamageX [35%]
- DamageX [39%]
- DamageX [42%]
- DamageX [46%]
- DamageX [49%]
Diablo 4 Enhance & Upgrade for Tornado
You can Enhance Tornado to add the following effects:
- Enhanced Tornado: Each time you cast Tornado, you have a 20% chance to spawn an additional Tornado.
After enhancing Tornado, you may also Upgrade it, to get the following effects depending on the upgrade you selected. You may only choose 1 of these:
- Primal Tornado: Enemies damaged by Tornado are Slowed by 8% for 3 seconds, stacking up to 40%.
- Raging Tornado: Enemies hit with Tornado have a 10% chance to become Vulnerable for 3 seconds
Enhancements and Upgrades are represented by diamond shaped icons in the Skill Tree menu
Builds that use Tornado in Diablo 4
Tornado is used in the following Builds:
- Nature's Fury Druid Build (Level 50-70 Build)
Diablo 4 Tornado Notes & Tips
- Other Notes & Tips for Tornado go here