Torturous Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Torturous Aspect is a utility enhancement for the Necromancer that has a chance to stun enemies for 1 second when they deal direct damage while affected by Iron Maiden. This enhancement can increase the Necromancer's survivability in combat. Torturous Aspect is a utility Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Necromancer class.
Diablo 4 Torturous Aspect Information
- Enemies afflicted by your Iron Maiden have a [15-25]% chance to be Stunned for 1 Second when they deal direct damage.
- Type: Utility
- Can be used by the Necromancer class
How to get Torturous Aspect in Diablo 4
Torturous Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Deserted Underpass dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Builds that use Torturous Aspect in Diablo 4
Diablo 4 Torturous Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here