Cooldown: 14 seconds
Trample is a Druid Skill in Diablo 4. Trample allows Druids to transform into a Werebear, become Unstoppable, and charge forward, dealing damage and Knocking Back enemies. Enemies Knocked Back into terrain take additional damage and are Stunned for 3 seconds.
Trample Diablo 4 Information
Trample belongs to the Druid class Skill Tree, and is part of the Wrath Cluster.
Active Skills can be ranked up to Rank 5. Players can also Enhance and then Upgrade the skill to add new features to its effects.
Active Skills are represented by big square icons in the Skill Tree menu.
Trample Effects in Diablo 4
Trample can be upgraded up to Rank 5, by spending more skill points. Upgrading Trample will further increase its benefits depending on its rank:
- DamageX [75%]
- Terrain Impact DamageX [45%]
- DamageX [83%]
- Terrain Impact DamageX [50%]
- DamageX [90%]
- Terrain Impact DamageX [54%]
- DamageX [97%]
- Terrain Impact DamageX [58%]
- DamageX [105%]
- Terrain Impact DamageX [63%]
Diablo 4 Enhance & Upgrade for Trample
You can Enhance Trample to add the following effects:
- Enhanced Trample: Trample deals 150% [x] bonus damage. This bonus is reduced by 50% [x] for each enemy hit after the first.
After enhancing Trample, you may also Upgrade it, to get the following effects depending on the upgrade you selected. You may only choose 1 of these:
- Natural Trample: Casting Trample grants 20% Base Life (X) as Fortify.
- Savage Trample: Casting Trample grants 20 Spirit.
Enhancements and Upgrades are represented by diamond shaped icons in the Skill Tree menu
Builds that use Trample in Diablo 4
Trample is used in the following Builds:
- Nature's Fury Druid Build (Level 50-70 Build)
Diablo 4 Trample Notes & Tips
- Other Notes & Tips for Trample go here