Whenever Penetrating Shot damages an enemy. 2 additional arrows split off to either side. These side arrows deal [10-25%] of Penetrating Shot's Base damage and do not split.
Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Trickshot Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Trickshot Aspect is a powerful feature that can significantly increase your damage output in combat. Whenever you use Penetrating Shot to damage an enemy, this feature causes two additional arrows to split off to either side of the original shot. Trickshot Aspect is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Rogue class.
Diablo 4 Trickshot Aspect Information
- Whenever Penetrating Shot damages an enemy. 2 additional arrows split off to either side. These side arrows deal [10-25%] of Penetrating Shot's Base damage and do not split.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Rogue class
How to get Trickshot Aspect in Diablo 4
Trickshot Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Bastion of Faith dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Trickshot Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!