Two-Handed Staves in Diablo 4 are Weapons that players can equip to inflict damage on Enemies, Bosses or to other players in PVP. Two-Handed Staves are a type of magical staff that are designed for casting spells and channeling magical energy. They are typically larger and more ornate than other magical Staves, and they require the use of both hands to wield effectively. Players who choose to use a Two-Handed Staff will be able to cast powerful spells and channel magical energy, dealing high damage to Enemies and even supporting allies with healing or protective magic.
Armor can drop in different rarities, each providing more or less random modifiers:
- Normal: They only provide fixed modifier
- Magic: They provide 1 extra random modifier
- Rare: They provide 2 extra random modifiers
- Legendary: They provide 2 random modifiers and 1 Legendary Modifier (change the gameplay of abilities).
- Set Item: No information about Set Items has been provided yet.
- Unique: They provide 1 Unique Modifier
Powers or Affixes
These stats can appear as affixes, such as +15 Angelic Power. These stats also act as pre-requisites for empowering certain other affixes. If you don’t have enough of a specific power, you can still equip the item, but you may not benefit from an affix linked to that power.
- Angelic Power:, Which increases the duration of all beneficial effects (like self-buffs or healing)
- Demonic Power:, Which increases the duration of all negative effects (like debuffs or damage over time)
- Ancestral Power: Which increases the chance of on-hit effects (aka increased proc chance)
Two-Handed Staves In Diablo 4
Unique Two-Handed Staves
|Unique Effect: Claw is now a Storm Skill and also casts Storm Strike at x% normal damage.|