Lucky Hit: Making an enemy Vulnerable has up to a [40-60%] chance to grant +3% increased Critical Strike Chance for 3 seconds, up to +9%.
Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Vengeful Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Vengeful Aspect is an offensive enhancement that increases the player's Critical Strike Chance after making an enemy Vulnerable. The chance to gain increased Critical Strike Chance increases with each successful Lucky Hit. Vengeful Aspect is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Rogue class.
NOTE: Lucky Hit Chance has increased from 30-50% to 40-60%, in Patch 1.1.0a.
Diablo 4 Vengeful Aspect Information
- Lucky Hit: Making an enemy Vulnerable has up to a [40-60%] chance to grant +3% increased Critical Strike Chance for 3 seconds, up to +9%.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Rogue class
How to get Vengeful Aspect in Diablo 4
Vengeful Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Inferno dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Builds that use Vengeful Aspect in Diablo 4
Vengeful Aspect is used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Vengeful Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here