Your maximum number of Skeletal Mages is increased by 2
Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Viscous Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Viscous Aspect is a utility enhancement that increases the maximum number of Skeletal Mages a player can summon. This can be useful for players who rely on minions to deal damage and control the battlefield. Viscous Aspect is a utility Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Necromancer class.
Diablo 4 Viscous Aspect Information
- Your maximum number of Skeletal Mages is increased by 2
- Type: Utility
- Can be used by the Necromancer class
How to get Viscous Aspect in Diablo 4
Viscous Aspect can be obtained by:
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Viscous Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!