Weapons in Diablo 4 are equipment that is used to inflict damage on Enemies and Bosses. Weapons are categorized into ??? groups: ???. Each group possess different base abilities and different random modifiers providing with many different options for the player.
Each Region has his own style of type of weapons, that looks like they belong to that specific place.
Weapons can be obtained as Enemy or Boss drops, inside chests/crates that the player can open around the world and dungeons, they can be purchased from Merchants, and can be Crafted by using various Crafting Materials.
Armor can drop in different rarities, each providing more or less random modifiers:
- Normal: They only provide fixed modifier
- Magic: They provide 1 extra random modifier
- Rare: They provide 2 extra random modifiers
- Legendary: They provide 2 random modifiers and 1 Legendary Modifier (change the gameplay of abilities).
- Set Item: No information about Set Items has been provided yet.
- Unique: They provide 1 Unique Modifier
Powers or Affixes
These stats can appear as affixes, such as +15 Angelic Power. These stats also act as pre-requisites for empowering certain other affixes. If you don’t have enough of a specific power, you can still equip the item, but you may not benefit from an affix linked to that power.
- Angelic Power:, Which increases the duration of all beneficial effects (like self-buffs or healing)
- Demonic Power:, Which increases the duration of all negative effects (like debuffs or damage over time)
- Ancestral Power: Which increases the chance of on-hit effects (aka increased proc chance)
Weapon Categories in Diablo 4
This page displays a list of all the known Weapons in Diablo 4. You can find detailed information on its location and properties on each individual pages linked below.