Amulets in Diablo 4 is one of the two types of Accessories that the player can wear to increase their defensive an offensive capability. Depending on their rarity, Amulets can have random or unique modifiers that greatly increase the player capabilities.
Amulets can drop in different rarities, each providing more or less random modifiers:
- Common: Don't have additional affixes modifier
- Magic: They provide 1 additional affix modifier
- Rare: They provide 3 extra affixes modifiers
- Legendary: They provide 4 affixes modifiers
- Unique: Have special effects that cannot be modified or overwritten.
Powers or Affixes
These stats can appear as affixes, such as +15 Angelic Power. These stats also act as pre-requisites for empowering certain other affixes. If you don’t have enough of a specific power, you can still equip the item, but you may not benefit from an affix linked to that power.
- Angelic Power:, Which increases the duration of all beneficial effects (like self-buffs or healing)
- Demonic Power:, Which increases the duration of all negative effects (like debuffs or damage over time)
- Ancestral Power: Which increases the chance of on-hit effects (aka increased proc chance)
Amulets in Diablo 4
Esadora's Overflowing Cameo
|254||263||6% Damage to Enemies within Melee Range
6% reduced fury cost for skills (Barbarian Only)
Lightning Traps periodically appear around you dealing 310 damage after 2 seconds to nearby enemies.
|Amulet of Chilling Frost||539||+12 Maximum Mana (Sorcerer Only)
6% Ranged Damage
9% Mana Cost Reduction (Sorcerer Only)
+1 rank to Ceaseless Bolts
Your Chill effects will trigger Freeze 25% faster but you deal 30% less Frost damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!