Diablo 4 Wiki Guide: Classes, Skills, Abilities, Enemies and more! All Diablo IV Builds, Guides, Bosses, Legendary Items, Weapons and Armor
Diablo 4 Wiki Guide: Everything about Diablo IV
Diablo 4 Wiki Guide is a compilation of Diablo IV guides, including all Classes, Abilities, Skill Trees, Weapons, Armor, Legendaries. A community resource open to be edited by anyone, the Diablo 4 Wiki also features Build Guides, New Player Help, and overall game progress tips and tricks.
About Diablo 4
Diablo IV takes a different direction in terms of exploration, players can encounter an open-world, with 5 different connected regions with no borders. The worlds is much bigger than previous titles, meaning you can use your mount to travel.
- Exploration through the vast world of Sanctuary with open world with 5 distinct regions
- Freedom to choose where to go next, a less linear story progression
- Extensive playability with RPG progression, replayable dungeons, loot and deep combat
- New storyline where heroes will be called upon to take on challenges
- Deep character customisation including talent trees and skills, loot including legendary/set items, runes/rune combinations and personalised mounts
- New Keyed Dungeons which allow players to choose which challenging experiences to endure
- Similar PVP system to that of Diablo 2
- Deadly monsters with different types but all thematically-linked, working to together to pose strategic threats
There are also social hubs to interact with other players and find others to complete world events with which are much more challenging enemies. There are also PVP areas for those who want to take on other players.
Diablo 4 Gameplay
There is also a lot of customisation built in for players to make their characters their own, not only in the way the look, but also with talent trees, skills and rune words. Rune Words was inspired by Diablo 2, but with a fresh new way to play with options. Of course there is a number of gear options, set items, legendary items giving further ways to differentiate builds.
- Barbarians bring the power of the new Arsenal system in battle, arming them with the ability to carry and rapidly switch between four different weapons at a time by assigning them to individual attacks.
- Sorceresses shape the elements to obliterate their foes, chilling their foes until they freeze and shatter, electrocuting them with bolts of lightning, or raining flaming meteors from the sky.
- Druids are savage shapeshifters who fluidly transform between werewolf, werebear, and human forms to unleash a cataclysm of nature’s fury on the forces of the Burning Hells.
Diablo 4 Release Date
Diablo 4 is set to release on Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC with no release date as of yet.
Check out our other Wikis:Complete List of Wikis