Two-Handed Axes in Diablo 4 are Weapons that players can equip to inflict damage on Enemies, Bosses or to other players in PVP. Two-Handed Axes are a type of melee weapon that are designed for heavy, powerful strikes. They are typically larger and heavier than one-handed axes, and they require the use of both hands to wield effectively. Players who choose to use a Two-Handed Axe will be able to deliver devastating blows to Enemies, dealing high damage and potentially even cleaving through multiple targets at once.
Armor can drop in different rarities, each providing more or less random modifiers:
- Normal: They only provide fixed modifier
- Magic: They provide 1 extra random modifier
- Rare: They provide 2 extra random modifiers
- Legendary: They provide 2 random modifiers and 1 Legendary Modifier (change the gameplay of abilities).
- Set Item: No information about Set Items has been provided yet.
- Unique: They provide 1 Unique Modifier
Powers or Affixes
These stats can appear as affixes, such as +15 Angelic Power. These stats also act as pre-requisites for empowering certain other affixes. If you don’t have enough of a specific power, you can still equip the item, but you may not benefit from an affix linked to that power.
- Angelic Power:, Which increases the duration of all beneficial effects (like self-buffs or healing)
- Demonic Power:, Which increases the duration of all negative effects (like debuffs or damage over time)
- Ancestral Power: Which increases the chance of on-hit effects (aka increased proc chance)
Two-Handed Axes In Diablo 4
Unique Two-Handed Axes
|Unique Effect: Steel Grasp launches 2 additional chains. Enemies hit by Steel Grasp are Slowed by x% for x seconds.|