Cooldown: 18 seconds
Cyclone Armor is a Druid Skill in Diablo 4. Cyclone Armor Passive: Gain non-Physical damage reduction from swirling winds around you.
Active: Release a rapid expansion of winds, Knocking Back enemies and dealing damage.
Cyclone Armor Diablo 4 Information
Cyclone Armor belongs to the Druid class Skill Tree, and is part of the Defensive Cluster.
Active Skills can be ranked up to Rank 5. Players can also Enhance and then Upgrade the skill to add new features to its effects.
Active Skills are represented by big square icons in the Skill Tree menu.
Cyclone Armor Effects in Diablo 4
Cyclone Armor can be upgraded up to Rank 5, by spending more skill points. Upgrading Cyclone Armor will further increase its benefits depending on its rank:
- Non-Physical Damage Reduction10%
- Damage X [30%]
- Non-Physical Damage Reduction 10.9%
- Damage X [33%]
- Non-Physical Damage Reduction 11.8%
- Damage X [36%]
- Non-Physical Damage Reduction 12.8%
- Damage X [39%]
- Non-Physical Damage Reduction 13.7%
- Damage X [42%]
Diablo 4 Enhance & Upgrade for Cyclone Armor
You can Enhance Cyclone Armor to add the following effects:
- Enhanced Cyclone Armor: Enemies who are Knocked Back by Cyclone Armor are also Slowed by 70% for 2 seconds.
After enhancing Cyclone Armor, you may also Upgrade it, to get the following effects depending on the upgrade you selected. You may only choose 1 of these:
- Preserving Cyclone Armor: Every 10 seconds, Cyclone Armor intensifies, Causing incoming damage to grant you 30% Damage Reduction for 2 seconds
- Innate Cyclone Armor: Enemies Knocked Back by Cyclone Armor become Vulnerable for 3 seconds.
Enhancements and Upgrades are represented by diamond shaped icons in the Skill Tree menu
Builds that use Cyclone Armor in Diablo 4
Cyclone Armor is used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Cyclone Armor Notes & Tips
- Other Notes & Tips for Cyclone Armor go here