Cooldown: 10 seconds
Poison Trap Diablo 4 Information
Poison Trap belongs to the Rogue class Skill Tree, and is part of the Subterfuge Cluster.
Active Skills can be ranked up to Rank 5. Players can also Enhance and then Upgrade the skill to add new features to its effects.
Active Skills are represented by big square icons in the Skill Tree menu.
Poison Trap Effects in Diablo 4
Poison Trap can be upgraded up to Rank 5, by spending more skill points. Upgrading Poison Trap will further increase its benefits depending on its rank:
- Poisoning Damage X [344%]
- Poisoning Damage X [379%]
- Poisoning Damage X [413%]
- Poisoning Damage X [447%]
- Poisoning Damage X [482%]
Diablo 4 Enhance & Upgrade for Poison Trap
You can Enhance Poison Trap to add the following effects:
- Enhanced Poison Trap: Poison Trap Knocks Down enemies for 1.5 seconds when it activates.
After enhancing Poison Trap, you may also Upgrade it, to get the following effects depending on the upgrade you selected. You may only choose 1 of these:
- Countering Poison Trap: Poison Trap has a 30% chance to reset your Imbuement Skill Cooldowns when activated.
- Subverting Poison Trap: You deal 10% [x] increased Poisoning damage to enemies standing inside your Poison Trap.
Enhancements and Upgrades are represented by diamond shaped icons in the Skill Tree menu
Builds that use Poison Trap in Diablo 4
Poison Trap is used in the following Builds:
- Shadow Barrage Rogue Build (Lv50-70 Build)
Diablo 4 Poison Trap Notes & Tips
- Other Notes & Tips for Poison Trap go here