Close enemies take 2% [x] more damage from you and deal 3% less damage to you.
Death's Embrace Diablo 4 Information
Death's Embrace belongs to the Necromancer Class Skill Tree, and is part of the Curse Cluster.
Passive Skills can be ranked up to Rank 3.
Passive Skills are represented by small circular icons in the Skill Tree menu.
Death's Embrace Effects in Diablo 4
Death's Embrace grants the following effects, you can Rank up this skill up to Rank 3 by spending more Skill Points into this skill:
- Bonus Close Damage 2% [x]
- Close Damage Reduction 3%
- Bonus Close Damage 4% [x]
- Close Damage Reduction 6%
- Bonus Close Damage 6% [x]
- Close Damage Reduction 9%
Builds that use Death's Embrace in Diablo 4
Death's Embrace is used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Death's Embrace Notes & Tips
- Other Notes & Lore for Death's Embrace go here