|Bash the enemy with your weapon, dealing 12 damage. After bashing enemies 4times, your next Bash will Stun for 1.25 seconds, this increases to 2 seconds if using a Two- Handed weapon.
Generate Fury: 10
Bash is a Barbarian Skill in Diablo 4, more precisely an Active Skill, as it needs to be manually triggered to become effective. Active Skills can be ranked up to Rank 5. Players can also Enhance and then Upgrade the skill to add new features to its effects.
Active Skills are represented by big square icons in the Skill Tree menu.
Bash Diablo 4 Information
Bash belongs to the Barbarian class Skill Tree, and is part of the Basic Cluster.
Bash Effects in Diablo 4
Bash grants the following effects, you can Rank up this skill up to Rank 5 by spending more Skill Points into this skill:
- Bash the enemy with your weapon, dealing 12 damage. After bashing enemies 4times, your next Bash will Stun for 1.25 seconds, this increases to 2 seconds if using a Two- Handed weapon.
Generate Fury: 10
Diablo 4 Enhance & Upgrade for Bash
You can Enhance Bash to add the following effects:
- Enhanced Bash: Damaging a Stunned enemy with Bash grants you 5% Base Life (2) as Fortify. Double this amount when using a Two- Handed weapon.
After enhancing Bash, you can also Upgrade it further to get the following effects according to the upgrade you choose, you can only choose 1 of these:
- Battle Bash: Damaging a Stunned enemy with Bash generates an additional 3 Fury, or 4 Fury if using a Two-Handed weapon.
- Combat Bash: After Critically Striking 4 times with Bash using a Two-Handed weapon, your next Core or Weapon Mastery Skill will Overpower.
Enhancements and Upgrades are represented by diamond shaped icons in the Skill Tree menu
Diablo 4 Bash Notes & Lore
- Other Notes & Lore for Bash goes here