Aspect of Quickening Fog
Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Aspect of Quickening Fog is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Quickening Fog is an offensive enhancement that automatically drops a smoke grenade at the end of a Dash, reducing its cooldown based on the number of enemies passed through. This can be useful for players who want to quickly move through a group of enemies while also dealing damage. Aspect of Quickening Fog is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Rogue class.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Quickening Fog Information
- You automatically drop a Smoke Grenade at the end of Dash. Dash's Cooldown is reduced by [0.25-0.35] seconds for each enemy hit this way, up to [0.75- 1.05] seconds.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Rogue class
How to get Aspect of Quickening Fog in Diablo 4
Aspect of Quickening Fog can be obtained by:
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Builds that use Aspect of Quickening Fog in Diablo 4
Aspect of Quickening Fog is used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Aspect of Quickening Fog Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here