Aspect of Anemia is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Anemia is a utility enhancement for the Barbarian that has a chance to stun Bleeding enemies for 2 seconds after a Lucky Hit. This enhancement is especially useful for players who frequently use direct damage attacks. Aspect of Anemia is a utility Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Barbarian class.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Anemia Information
- Lucky Hit: Direct damage against Bleeding enemies has up to a [20-30]% chance to Stun them for 2 seconds.
- Type: Utility
- Can be used by the Barbarian class
How to get Aspect of Anemia in Diablo 4
Aspect of Anemia can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Kor Dragan Barracks [Map Link] dungeon will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Anemia Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!