Aspect of Uncanny Resilience is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Uncanny Resilience is a defensive enhancement that grants the player increased damage reduction after triggering a Lucky Hit. The enhancement provides an additional defensive bonus for players who frequently rely on Lucky Hit mechanics, allowing them to increase their survivability in combat. The exact amount of increased damage reduction and duration of the bonus varies, but it can be a useful enhancement for players who specialize in Lucky Hit builds. Aspect of Uncanny Resilience is a defensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Rogue class.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Uncanny Resilience Information
- Whenever you trigger a Lucky Hit, gain [X]%[x] increased Damage Reduction for 5 seconds, up to a maximum of [X]%[x]
- Type: Defensive
- Can be used by the Rogue class
How to get Aspect of Uncanny Resilience in Diablo 4
Aspect of Uncanny Resilience can be obtained by:
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Uncanny Resilience Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here