Incendiary Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Incendiary Aspect is a resource enhancement that grants a chance to reduce mana cost when the player kills a burning enemy. Incendiary Aspect is a resource Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Sorceress class.
Diablo 4 Incendiary Aspect Information
- Lucky Hit: Burning Damage has up to a [12-17%] chance to restore 10 Mana.
- Type: Resource
- Can be used by the Sorceress class
How to get Incendiary Aspect in Diablo 4
Incendiary Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Tomb of the Saints dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Incendiary Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here