Aspect of Three Curses is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Three Curses is an offensive enhancement that increases the Critical Strike Damage of the Sorceress's Meteor ability against healthy targets. This enhancement is ideal for Sorceresses who want to deal massive damage to their enemies, particularly those who are not yet wounded. Aspect of Three Curses is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Sorceress class.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Three Curses Information
- Meteor deals [35-50]%[x] increased Critical Strike Damage against Healthy targets.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Sorceress class
How to get Aspect of Three Curses in Diablo 4
Aspect of Three Curses can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Serpent's Lair dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers.
- NOTE: In order to unlock the Serpent's Lair Dungeon, you need to progress in the Campaign in Hawezar.
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Three Curses Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here