Aspect of Retaliation is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Retaliation is an offensive enhancement for Druids that allows them to deal increased damage with their Core Skills based on their percent Fortified Health. This enhancement rewards Druids for maintaining their defenses and allows them to unleash devastating attacks when they are at their strongest. Aspect of Retaliation is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Druid class.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Retaliation Information
- Your Core skills deal up to [20-40]%[x] increased damage based on your amount of Fortify.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Druid class
How to get Aspect of Retaliation in Diablo 4
Aspect of Retaliation can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Seaside Descent dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Retaliation Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here