Aspect of the Damned is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. The Aspect of the Damned is an offensive enhancement that increases the player's Shadow Damage dealt to enemies afflicted by both Decrepify and Iron Maiden. It can be a useful enhancement for Necromancers who specialize in debuffing their enemies. Aspect of the Damned is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Necromancer class.
NOTE: The damage bonus increased from 30-40% to 40-50% in Patch 1.1.0a.
Diablo 4 Aspect of the Damned Information
- You deal [40-50]%[x] increased Shadow Damage to enemies afflicted by both Decrepify and Iron Maiden.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Necromancer class
How to get Aspect of the Damned in Diablo 4
Aspect of the Damned can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Uldur's Cave dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of the Damned Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource, or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here