Shattered Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Shattered Aspect enhances the damage dealt by the explosions from the Shatter Key Passive. The explosions deal increased damage if enemies die while they are Frozen. This aspect can be a valuable addition for players who rely on their Cold abilities to take down enemies. Shattered Aspect is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Sorceress class.
Diablo 4 Shattered Aspect Information
- Explosions from the Shatter Key Passive deal [30-40%] increased damage if enemies die while Frozen.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Sorceress class
How to get Shattered Aspect in Diablo 4
Shattered Aspect can be obtained by:
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Shattered Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here