Your Sacrifice bonuses are increased by [15-25%]
Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Sacrificial Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Sacrificial Aspect is a utility enhancement for the Necromancer that increases Sacrifice bonuses by a certain percentage. This enhancement is ideal for players who frequently use Sacrifice skills. Sacrificial Aspect is a utility Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Necromancer class.
Diablo 4 Sacrificial Aspect Information
- Your Sacrifice bonuses are increased by [15-25%]
- Type: Utility
- Can be used by the Necromancer class
How to get Sacrificial Aspect in Diablo 4
Sacrificial Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Ruins of Eridu dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Sacrificial Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!