Shadowslicer Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Shadowslicer Aspect is an offensive enhancement for Rogues that spawns a Shadow Clone at their location when they cast Dash. The Shadow Clone also casts Dash, dealing damage to enemies. Shadowslicer Aspect is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Rogue class.
NOTE: Damage has increased from 25-35% to 80-100%, in Patch 1.1.0a.
Diablo 4 Shadowslicer Aspect Information
- When you cast Dash, a Shadow Clone is spawned at your location that also casts Dash, dealing [80-100%] of the Base damage.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Rogue class
How to get Shadowslicer Aspect in Diablo 4
Shadowslicer Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Twisted Hollow dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Shadowslicer Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here