Wind Striker Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Wind Striker Aspect is a mobility enhancement that provides players with increased movement speed for a short time after landing a Critical Strike. This enhancement allows players to move around the battlefield quickly, allowing them to reposition themselves or chase down enemies. Wind Striker Aspect is a mobility Legendary Aspect and can be used by all available Classes.
Diablo 4 Wind Striker Aspect Information
- Critical Strikes grant [8.0-16.0]% Movement Speed for 1 second, up to 6 seconds.
- Type: Mobility
- Can be used by all available Classes
How to get Wind Striker Aspect in Diablo 4
Wind Striker Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Shivta Ruins dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Builds that use Wind Striker Aspect in Diablo 4
Wind Striker Aspect is used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Wind Striker Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here