Aspect of Hungry Blood
Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Aspect of Hungry Blood is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of Hungry Blood enhances the offensive abilities of the Necromancer by giving Blood Lance, a powerful skill that damages enemies, a chance to fire at a nearby enemy when it hits an enemy that has already been lanced. This aspect adds an element of surprise to the Necromancer's abilities, allowing them to deal even more damage to multiple enemies. Aspect of Hungry Blood is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Necromancer class.
NOTE: The chance to fire a Blood Lance increased from 10-20% to 13-23% in Patch 1.1.0a.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Hungry Blood Information
- When Blood Lance hits an enemy that is already lanced, it has a [13-23]% chance to fire a Blood Lance at a nearby enemy.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Necromancer class
How to get Aspect of Hungry Blood in Diablo 4
Aspect of Hungry Blood can be obtained by:
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Hungry Blood Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here