Aspect of Plunging Darkness is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. The Aspect of Plunging Darkness is an offensive aspect that can turn the tide of a battle in your favor. When you use the Bone Prison ability, this feature creates a pool of Blight at the target location dealing damage over time. The Aspect of Plunging Darkness is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Necromancer class.
NOTE: The bonus damage increased from 50-100% to 75-125% Patch 1.1.0a.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Plunging Darkness Information
- Bone Prison spawns a pool of Blight
that deals [75-125]% bonus damage over 6
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Necromancer class
How to get Aspect of Plunging Darkness in Diablo 4
Aspect of Plunging Darkness can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Rimescar Cavern dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of Plunging Darkness Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource, or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here