Aspect of the Unwavering is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of the Unwavering is a defensive enhancement that grants the player a chance to reset the cooldown of one of their defensive skills after taking direct damage. This enhancement can help the player use defensive skills more frequently, increasing their survivability in combat. Aspect of the Unwavering is a defensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Sorceress class.
Diablo 4 Aspect of the Unwavering Information
- Taking direct damage has a [2-6%] chance to reset the Cooldown of one of your Defensive Skills.
- Type: Defensive
- Can be used by the Sorceress class
How to get Aspect of the Unwavering in Diablo 4
Aspect of the Unwavering can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Putrid Aquifer dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Builds that use Aspect of the Unwavering in Diablo 4
Aspect of the Unwavering is used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Aspect of the Unwavering Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here