Death Wish Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Death Wish Aspect is an offensive enhancement that grants Barbarians additional Thorns while Berserking. This enhancement is perfect for Barbarians who like to take damage and deal it back in return. Death Wish Aspect is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Barbarian class.
Diablo 4 Death Wish Aspect Information
- Gain [X] Thorns while Berserking.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Barbarian class
How to get Death Wish Aspect in Diablo 4
Death Wish Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Penitent Cairns dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Death Wish Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!