Energizing Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Energizing Aspect is a resource enhancement that generates energy when the player damages an Elite enemy with a basic skill. This enhancement can be useful for any class that uses basic skills. Energizing Aspect is a resource Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Rogue class.
Diablo 4 Energizing Aspect Information
- Damaging an Elite enemy with a Basic Skill generates [3 - 7] Energy.
- Type: Resource
- Can be used by the Rogue class
How to get Energizing Aspect in Diablo 4
Energizing Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Sanguine Chapel dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Builds that use Energizing Aspect in Diablo 4
Energizing Aspect is used in the following Builds:
Diablo 4 Energizing Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here