Aspect of the Void
Blight's defiled area, when spawned, Pulls in enemies around the affected area.
Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Aspect of the Void is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Aspect of the Void is a utility enhancement for the Necromancer that pulls in enemies around the affected area when using Blight's defiled area. This enhancement can be useful for players who frequently use area-of-effect skills. Aspect of the Void is a utility Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Necromancer class.
Diablo 4 Aspect of the Void Information
- Blight's defiled area, when spawned, Pulls in enemies around the affected area.
- Type: Utility
- Can be used by the Necromancer class
How to get Aspect of the Void in Diablo 4
Aspect of the Void can be obtained by:
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Aspect of the Void Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!