You take [20-25%] less damage from Crowd Controlled or Vulnerable enemies.
Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Everliving Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Everliving Aspect is a defensive legendary aspect for the Sorceress class, reducing damage taken from Crowd Controlled or Vulnerable enemies. Everliving Aspect is a defensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Sorceress class.
Diablo 4 Everliving Aspect Information
- You take [20-25%] less damage from Crowd Controlled or Vulnerable enemies.
- Type: Defensive
- Can be used by the Sorceress class
How to get Everliving Aspect in Diablo 4
Everliving Aspect can be obtained by:
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Everliving Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!