Allowed Item Types:
Binds to Account on Pickup
Blast-Trapper's Aspect is a Legendary Aspect in Diablo 4. Blast-Trapper's Aspect is an offensive enhancement that enables Rogues to make their trap skills even more deadly. With a chance to make enemies Vulnerable for a few seconds after taking direct damage from your trap skills, this enhancement can turn the tide of battle in your favor. It is perfect for Rogues who like to set up traps and pick off enemies from a distance. Blast-Trapper's Aspect is an offensive Legendary Aspect and can be used by the Rogue class.
Diablo 4 Blast-Trapper's Aspect Information
- Lucky Hit: Dealing direct damage to enemies affected by your Trap Skills has up to a [30-50%] chance to make them Vulnerable for 3 seconds.
- Type: Offensive
- Can be used by the Rogue class
How to get Blast-Trapper's Aspect in Diablo 4
Blast-Trapper's Aspect can be obtained by:
- Successfully completing the Kor Valar Ramparts dungeon [Map Link] will unlock it in your Codex of Power. Please note that when using a Legendary Aspect from the Codex of Power, you will always receive the lowest value within the range of values that the bonus offers.
- NOTE: In order to unlock the Kor Valar Ramparts Dungeon, you need to progress in the Campaign in Fractured Peaks.
- Extracting it from a Legendary Item: By looting a Legendary item, you can extract the Legendary Aspect from it at the cost of sacrificing the item. It has only one use, as once you imprint it, you cannot use it again until you obtain it again from another Legendary item.
Diablo 4 Blast-Trapper's Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are 5 different types of Legendary Aspects: Offensive, Defensive, Utility, Resource or Mobility, which can be imprinted into Rare items, upgrading them to Legendary ones by The Occultist.
- Other Notes & Tips go here